We’re here to help you while you are helping others. If you need to talk
Call 0191 223 2030
Lines are open 9.30am – 6pm Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays
Or complete our online form and we'll get back to you
There is strength in asking for support
Whether you’re feeling stressed or burned out, exhausted or at breaking point, worried about how much you and your team can give, our experienced practitioners are available who understand what you're going through.
Practitioners are available Monday to Friday between 9.30am - 6pm. If you call outside these hours and need to speak to a practitioner then this will be arranged and a practitioner will call you back at the soonest suitable time.
Here to help you
The North East and North Cumbria Staff Wellbeing Hub are here and ready to help you and can offer a range of physical and psychological wellbeing support, including:
- Someone to listen, support and advise you, who knows the pressure you’re under
- Help navigating existing local support offers, to find the right one for you
- Access to experienced therapists and evidence-based treatments
- Support and coaching for managers to help you look after your team
- Trauma-informed approaches
- Group and individual support