We’re here to help you while you are helping others. If you need to talk, call our confidential helpline.
Call 0191 223 2030
Lines are open daily 7am – 9pm inc. Bank Holidays
Or complete our online form and we'll get back to you
There is strength in asking for support
Whether you’re feeling stressed or burned out, exhausted or at breaking point, worried about how much you and your team can give, our confidential helpline is staffed by expert NHS psychological practitioners, who understand what you’re going through.
Therapists are available Monday to Friday between 12 – 6pm. If you call outside these hours and need to speak to a therapist, helpline staff will arrange for a therapist to call you back at the soonest suitable time.
Here to help you
The North East and North Cumbria Staff Wellbeing Hub are here and ready to help you and can offer a range of physical and psychological wellbeing support, including:
- Someone to listen, support and advise you, who knows the pressure you’re under
- Help navigating existing local support offers, to find the right one for you
- Access to experienced therapists and evidence-based treatments
- Support and coaching for managers to help you look after your team
- Trauma-informed approaches
- Group and individual support